Monday, October 31, 2011

vegan MoFo day thirty one: the ultimate chocolate chip cookie 'n "oreo" fudge brownie bar

vegan MoFo day 31: the ultimate chocolate chip cookie 'n "oreo" fudge brownie bar.


a few weeks back i saw these on Joanna's always awesome Food for Thought Friday.
i couldn't stop thinking about them, so of course we deglutened 'n veganized and they became a reality.

this is some seriously sweet shiz, guysers. but let me tell you, totally worth rotting your teeth out over. :) using our favorite gluten-free chocolate chip recipe, vanilla sandwhich cookies and Celine's gluten free fudge brownies the ultimate chocolate chip cookie 'n "oreo" fudge brownie bars were created and demolished faster than the speed of light.

truly ultimate, indeed!

i must admit, while this vegan MoFo's been a little stressful with work & going back to school, i'm a little sadfaced it's coming to an end. everyone kicked so much MoFo booty this year - invading the world with so much vegan awesomeness! MEGAyay!


happy halloween, everyone!!!

22 comments:

K said...

OMG, how amazing!!! What a great way to finish vegan mofo. Can you send me one?

foodfeud said...

WHOA. Perfect for Halloween! Awesome, awesome, and happy end of MoFo!

awesomeveganrad said...

whaaaaat. i want that for breakfast, right now! and what cute pumpkins!

Allysia said...

Best. Pumpkins. Ever! And those fudge brownie bars definitely look pretty ultimate. Congrats on making it to the end of MoFo despite your time constraints and busyness! :)

vegan.in.brighton said...

O.M.G Those are AMAZING! I think I'll have to try to make them with bourbon biscuits because the oreos here aren't vegan. I'm a bit sad that it's the end of MoFo too but I am looking forward to having a day off tomorrow!

chow vegan said...

Super awesome finish to MoFo! Couldn't have ended on a better or sweeter note! Happy Halloween! :-)

eatingappalachia.com said...

You've had one rockin' mofo! I'll admit, I'm glad it's coming to a close, but it's been such a great one this year. Your brownie-bar-amazing-chocolatey-things look to die for!!

panda with cookie said...

Happy Halloween!

Erin said...

You have truly outdone yourself, Jessy! The texture on the bars looks perfect. I've enjoyed reading your MoFo posts this year!

Jeni Treehugger said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
<:-)
xx

Mandee said...

Wow, I can feel my teeth aching just from looking at that fudgy oreo bar but, I still want to try making some, yummo!!

Your pumpkins are adorable, nice work!

River (Wing-It Vegan) said...

Jessy! Thank you so much, I'm so glad you enjoyed the Halloweegan post! Your first year of blogging was my first year too, and I will never forget that you were one of my first readers. Good times!

Your brownies look so wonderfully indulgent! That's the kind of treat I can polish off by myself in a day or two! :D

Kittee Bee Berns said...

nice one jessy!
those look insane.
xo
kittee

Sal said...

those sound seriously amazing!!

Dawn said...

I can't believe I didn't comment on these yesterday! They are gorgeous!!

Great work this month! I've had so much fun getting to know you a little more :D

dreaminitvegan said...

Are you kidding me! These looks crazy crazy good but sweet. I know my son his friend would scarf these up. Hope you had a good Halloween.

Richa said...

This is truly truly ultimate... yumm overload !! happy belated halloween!

Richa @ Hobby And More Food Blog

veganforthewin said...

whoa. best thing I've seen all mofo!!!

dreaminitvegan said...

Hey Jessy...I awarded you with the Liebster Blog Award...thanks for always making me laugh and for sharing your GF recipes. Go to my blog for the award.

friedgreendesign said...

hello hello! i still need to make this delicious dessert. maybe this weekend... mmmm...
FYI i nominated you for a silly blog award, but it's fun :-) love the happyveganface!!
http://friedgreendesign.wordpress.com/2011/12/29/awesome-blogger-noms/#comment-71

vegan said...

wow - those look to die for! yummmm!!

hell-yeah-it-s-vegan said...

I'm late to the game here, but I just had to comment and say that I am 2000% on board with these bars. Way to be!